If you are happy with your existing heating and hot water set up but want to make a minor or major upgrade to the system why not get one of our engineers or surveyors to come out to find the best and most efficient way of doing it.
- Typical upgrades we carry out are
- Boiler replacement’s
- Adding or removing radiators
- Converting your heating system over to a sealed system
- Upgrading the hot water cylinder to unvented
- Installing thermostatic radiator valve’s
- Installing a central heating filter
- Installing a Smart thermostat
- Installing a carbon monoxide alarm
We will carry out heat loss calculations on your rooms to ensure the radiators are sufficient to heat those rooms, make sure your hot water supply is adequate for your needs and finally make sure the boiler is powerful enough to cope with those demands.