Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a highly poisonous and sometimes deadly gas, produced when fuels such as coal, wood, oil or natural gas are burned without sufficient air. It's often emitted by appliances which haven't been properly installed or maintained, so always ask a Gas Safe registered engineer to install and service your gas appliance. CO is odourless, tasteless and invisible, so it’s difficult to detect. The symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning can be similar to flu.
For as little as £40.00 Henri-Taylor can install this life saving alarm in your property to give you added piece of mind. It will alert of you of any CO which is being detected in the room before the levels rise and affect any people and in this instance switch off your gas appliances and ventilate the area well. Don’t hesitate and get one today!